Expected Delivery Date: November 2017
This limited edition box set features a restored ammunition metal box used in the American-Vietnam War. And acid-free box sits inside holding 15 llimited edition 5x7 prints are signed and are an edition of 10.
• The book is approximately 9.5x12" (24.5x30cm)
• Features 130 full page black & white and color images
• The hardcover is covered with linen and the title is screen printed
• The double-binding is held together with a four screw post system
• Beautiful thumb screws on either side make it easy to use
*All details are an approximation
Color Me Gone is a photobook with a circular narrative about a developing Vietnam. I spent 10 years photographing the country where I began to see it as a bit of a dark fairytale or a film noir where I romanticized the nostalgia I never knew.
The beautifully handmade book features a unique double-binding screw post system that allows the viewer to experience it frontwards or backwards. Each side offers a different perspective about Vietnam with a simple message: Forget what you remember and remember what you forgot.